Dawn's Taco Shells
- 1 lbs Ground Beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 8oz package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 jar of salsa
- 1 jar of taco sauce
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Boil a package of shells according to the package.
- Meanwhile Brown 1 lbs of ground beef.
- Add taco seasoning, cream cheese and salsa to the beef to taste. I usually just add the salsa to thin mixture and a little bit.
- Stuff shells.
- Coat the bottom of a pan with salsa and lay the shells on top
- Pour some taco sauce over the shells and sprinkle with cheese
- Heat until hot throughout at 350 F.