- 6 Eggs
- 2 Cups of Milk
- 6 Slices of Bread
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 8 oz Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Dry Mustard
- 1-2 Lbs Bulk Sausage
- 1 6oz Pre-cooked Ham Steak
- 2 Onion Slices
- Dice the Onion, then add it to a medium skillet with Olive Oil until softened
- Add Sausage to skillet and cook until browned. Drain grease.
- Dice Ham Steak
- Beat Eggs, then add Mustard, Milk, Salt, Bread, Cheese, Ham and Sausage
- Mix and cover in refigerator for 24 hours
- The next day, warm to room temprature, then bake in an oven at 350 degress for 45 minutes, or until middle is firm.