Cranberry Pineapple Pork Chops
- Boneless Pork Chops, a little less than an inch thick
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 4 oz Pineapple with juices
- 2 oz Cranberry Jam
- 2 tablespoons Chicken Demi-Glace
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- Add oil to pan over medium high heat
- Pat pork chops dry with a paper towel, then season with salt & pepper
- Add pork chops to pan and cook 3-6 minutes per side (as desired)
- Remove from pan & set aside on a plate to rest
- Reduce heat under pan to medium low. Add pineapple with some juice, cranberry jam, demi-glace, soy sauce and a ¼ cup of water.
- Scrape any browned bits from bottom of pan and let simmer until slightly thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Add 2 tablespoons butter and stir to melt. Then season with salt & pepper
- Stir any juices from pork into sauce, then ladle over meat and serve.