Surefire hit. No question.
- 1 (8 oz) can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2-3 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 egg
- 1 sleeve Saltine Crackers, crushed
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 spoons full sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Combine egg and a little water into a small bowl and whisk.
- Add crushed saltines to a plate
- Stir softened butter and cream cheese together until smooth
- Add shredded chicken to butter and cream cheese mix and combine
- Stretch out crescent roll and put a ball of the chicken / cream cheese mix in center.
- Fold the crescent roll dough around ball and seal
- Dip your crescent roll pillow into egg wash and then into the crushed saltines. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake pillows at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- For the sauce, combine chicken soup and milk into pan. (add as much milk as you'd like to get the proper consistency)
- Once heated, add 2 spoonfuls fo sour cream and as much cheese as you like.